Complete Hermetics is a one-stop source for all hermetically-sealed connectors, including glass-sealed hermetic connectors and ceramic-sealed hermetic connectors. Complete Hermetics offers custom-made hermetic seal products, including electrically hermetic connectors and vacuum seal connectors.
Hermetic connectors of Complete Hermetics offer hermetic sealing solutions to protect the contents of a container or other objects from invasion by oxygen, bacteria and moisture. This makes Complete Hermetics, hermetic connectors perfect for use in industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical and offshore drilling. Complete Hermetics offers custom designs for any mounting requirements and fills the gap left by conventional connector manufacturers.
Whether you need hermetic connectors for submarines, manufacturing plants or offshore oil rigs, vacuum chambers, laboratory equipment and commercial and military aircraft, Complete Hermetics offers custom connectors for every purpose.
Special Connector Manufacturer
Whether customers need military specific or Mil-Spec hermetic connectors or just connectors that are customized to an older or unique piece of equipment, Complete Hermetics can manufacture the right connectors for customer specifications. This includes MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-C-5015, MIL-C-26482, MIL-C-26500, as well as other customized designs.
Additionally, Complete Hermetics offers lightweight solutions for hermetic connectors. Titanium hermetic connectors are both light-weight and have high resistance to temperature, while aluminum hermetic connectors offer extremely light overall weight and are appropriate for low temperature applications in military, aerospace and commercial uses.
Complete Hermetics can also manufacture both circular and rectangular connectors with glass-to-metal seal, ceramic-to-metal seal and other specialized types. Customers can determine the exact number of contacts, the sizes of the contacts, the types of contacts, shell styles and shell sizes to create the perfect hermetically sealed connectors for every need.
- The following outlines the general characteristics of Complete Hermetics connectors that are hermetically sealed to specified levels.
- Hermeticity: Leak rate: 1×10-9 cc/sec HE
- Electrical Resistance > 100 MΩ at 500 VDC
- Standard testing: Hermeticity testing (100%), high voltage testing/breakdown voltage, insulation resistance testing, pin pulling tests
- Pressure testing up to 30,000 psi per MIL-STD-1344
- Quality control: All quality control is ISO Certified and RoHS Compliant
- Glass to metal seals per MIL-STD-883 and JEDEC-9C
- Materials: 300 & 400 Series Stainless Steels, Cold Rolled Steels, Kovar, Inconel, Titanium, Monel, Aluminum, etc.
- Shapes: Circular, Rectangular, Flatten, Pierce, Eyelet, Solder Cup, etc.
- Sizes: 0.015” to 2.000” Diameter
- Hardware mounting configurations: Flange, Jam Nut, Bulkhead, Box Mounting, etc.
Contact Pin Configurations:
- Materials: Kovar and Copper Cored Kovar, Alloy 52, Inconel, Molybdenum, Stainless Steel
- End Type: Rounded, Eyelet, Hook, Custom
- All sizes available per MIL-STD-1344 requirements.
- Bright Tin Plating
- Electroless/Electrolytic Ni Plating
- Copper Plating
- Gold Plating
- Silver Plating
The Complete Hermetics Difference
- Complete Hermetics specializes in custom hermetics products. The company manufactures both custom and standardized hermetically sealed connectors, hermetic terminals, hermetic packages and hermetic feedthroughs.
Located in Santa Ana, California, Complete Hermetics is ready to serve the entire world with specialized hermetic connectors and devices.
- Complete Hermetics can provide custom designs with modeling as well as prototypes.
- Complete Hermetics can provide both small-scale manufacturing for smaller companies or single-use applications and mass production for thousands of hermetic connectors
Complete Hermetics offers a single resource for all hermetic connector needs. Even if a connector does not fit any of the specifics for standard connectivity, Complete Hermetics will find a way to fashion the needed connectors for our customers.
Contact Complete Hermetics today to learn more about our custom hermetically-sealed connectors and our wide range of standardized sizes.
Call (714) 265-1238 or submit the form below to request an estimate or for questions about our products and services.