Hermeticity is generally defined as the state or condition of being air or gas tight. In interconnect applications, hermetic refers to packaging technology designed to prevent gases from passing through pressure barriers via the connector. The classic hermetic application is a receptacle feed-through penetrating a pressurized bulhead or a pressurized equipment housing.
Complete Hermetics designs and manufactures custom prototypes for hermetic seals & feedthroughs. Complete Hermetics manufactures glass-to-metal seals and electrical feedthroughs as well as custom ceramic-to-metal feedthroughs.
See our complete line of Glass-to-metal Seals and Feedthroughs and Ceramic-to-Metal Seals and Feedthroughs.
- Hermeticity: Leak rate: 1×10-9 cc/sec HE
- Electrical Resistance > 100 MΩ at 500 VDC
- Dielectrical voltage per MIL-STD-1344
- Standard testing: Hermeticity testing (100%), high voltage testing/breakdown voltage, insulation resistance testing, pin pulling tests
- Pressure testing up to 40,000 psi
- Quality control: All quality control is ISO Certified and RoHS Compliant
- Materials: 300 Series Stainless Steels, Cold Rolled Steels, Kovar, Inconel, Titanium, Aluminum, Monel, etc.
- Shapes: Circular, Rectangular, and others
- Sizes: 0.25” to 3.0” Diameter
Contact Pin Configurations:
- Materials: Kovar and Copper Cored Kovar, Alloy 52, Inconel, Molybdenum, Stainless Steel, Beryllium copper
- End Type: Rounded, Eyelet, Hook, Solder Cup, Custom
- Meet MIL-STD-1344 requirements
- Bright Tin Plating
- Electroless/Electrolytic Ni Plating
- Copper Plating
- Gold Plating
- Silver Plating
The Complete Hermetics Difference
- Complete Hermetics specializes in custom hermetics products. The company manufactures both custom and standardized hermetically sealed connectors, hermetic terminals, hermetic packages and hermetic feedthroughs.
Located in Santa Ana, California, Complete Hermetics is ready to serve the entire world with specialized hermetic connectors and devices.
- Complete Hermetics can provide custom designs with modeling as well as prototypes.
- Complete Hermetics can provide both small-scale manufacturing for smaller companies or single-use applications and mass production for thousands of hermetic connectors
The Complete Hermetics Guarantee
Complete Hermetics guarantees that you will be satisfied with your custom seals and feedthroughs. We work closely with our customers to ensure that we meet their needs precisely no matter what type of seals or feedthroughs that they require.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you design and create precise seals and feedthroughs for all of your applications.