Complete Hermetics provides high reliability hermetic headers and hermetic terminals for any application that requires hermetically sealed protection from moisture, gas, liquid, pressure, vacuum, temperature, and corrosion resistance.
Complete Hermetics state-of-the-art capabilities and manufacturing process control ensures that all specified criteria are met.
- Hermeticity: Less than 1×10-8cc/sec He, 100% tested
- Insulation Resistance > 10,000 megaohms @ 500 VDC
- Operating Temperature range: -65°C to 165°C under thermal shock for glass feedthroughs; 500°C or more depending on metal of construction for ceramic feedthroughs
- JEDEC Outlines
- Pin Materials: Alloy 52, Copper Cored 52 Alloy, Kovar, Inconel, and Stainless Steels
- Pin Types: From straight to Eyelet and others
- Insulator Materials: All commercial available glasses or ceramics are determined by applications
- Body Materials: CRS, Stainless Steels, Titanium, and others
- Nickel plating
- Gold plating
- Silver plating
- Copper plating